“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve” Napoleon Hill
Ever heard the saying we are what we think ? Having a positive outlook on life brings with it many health benefits, from reducing stress to enhancing the relationships we forge.
Positive thinking has a huge impact on our overall well-being.
In every day life we encounter negativity, fear, worry, gossip, judgement, jealousy and it’s even more visible in the social media world that we check up on everyday..
At times it can be so easy to caught up in negative thoughts which soon then become habit.
Why not instead try to see the glass half full. Setting yourself some daily goals, visualising what you want, how you want to feel be it taking your first fitness class to changing your eating habits or incorporating some daily self care.. Having a positive attitude about what you want to achieve will boost your motivation and help you achieve your goals more easily.
I am not saying it is going to be easy but by having a go in the first place and rather than thinking it’s just a load of mumbo jumbo you are trying it out and opening up to what might be and what could be..
At times we are our own worst enemy, how many times have you caught yourself or maybe not even realised that you are putting your self down? I am no good at that, I can’t do that?? STOP.. We need to work on making both our Mind and Body Strong – remember it’s your mind that stops the body so challenge those I can’t and change them into I can’s..
1) Avoid Negative thoughts – learn to retrain the brain be it by reading inspiring & uplifting quotes, having a daily affirmation and or meditating..
2) learn to say NO.. how many times do you say YES to everyone else when in reality you are saying no to yourself? Do not over commit yourself or you will feel like you are letting people down..
3) Surround yourself with positive like minded people – your vibe attracts your tribe! Being positive is contagious
4) Be Grateful for all that is good in your life.
5) Smile and the whole world smiles with you.. Go on I dare you smile at a stranger 🙂