NUTRITION, DIET, LIFESTYLE WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO CALL IT
Nutrition or as I like to call it “Lifestyle” plays the biggest part in your health & fitness journey. It’s the foundation on which a successful and sustainable programme is built. Ever heard the saying “you can’t out train a bad diet”? well it’s true the 2 go hand in hand together but training only accounts for about 20% of the results that you achieve but the rest a whole big whoop ass 80% comes from nutrition (Lifestyle) and each one of us is unique so no one plan fits all.
WHY WORK WITH A NUTRITION COACH?
Working with a Nutrition coach you will be armed with the knowledge and tools to be able to sustain your new found lifestyle, work out what works for you, know your triggers and most of all have a healthy relationship with food.
We will form your plan together, I will be like your very own personal cheer leader supporting you on your journey. But there are a few things we need to establish first and foremost:
What are you looking to achieve?
You see you need to have a goal but with this goal we need to dig deep and really define what it is you want and by when and put some gumption around it – most people say they want to lose weight but what will losing weight mean to you? what is your relationship with food? do you want to be fitter and healthier, sleep better, stress less and have fun along the way? are you looking to take part in an event and need to be able to perform to your optimum? or do you want to be able to keep up with the kids and teach them healthy habits along the way too?
I have been through this process myself and I know what it’s like when we peel back the layers and dig really deep I know how damn hard it can be, I have tried every single diet going and lost weight gained weight, cried, thrown tantrums and blamed everyone else and that was all because I had loose goals of I wanted to be thin just to fit into an outfit.. I didn’t really get that food was fuel and could also be our medicine too – I learnt the hard way and that is why I want to help and show you it doesn’t have to be this way anymore. I can coach you through the process of getting clear on your goals and show you how good nutrition can be king.
I am not saying it will be easy but being clear on what you want, why you want it and by when will help you maintain the motivation to overcome any obstacles that you encounter along the way.
These road bumps are life and things get in the way but we will learn how to overcome them, jump over them, swerve them and smash right through them.
Claire has been an amazing support in helping me through my recent journey of wanting to kick some, not so great habits and changing my lifestyle into a manageable and enjoyable way.
After losing nearly 3 stone through a popular slimming club I had reached a complete plateau and was terrified of eating anything that might make me put weight on, I felt restricted and wan not enjoying my food.
After only 6 weeks, on this plan, I feel amazing. Who would have thought, I could lose a little weight, lots of inches, and build lean muscle eating more food than I’ve ever eaten. Diet? No way, just a new way of loving your food.